AHL Eyelash Growth Serum
For Longer, Thicker Lashes
Scientifically formulated with Aqua and Placenta Extracts, the AHL Eyelash Growth Serum is designed to stimulate the growth of eyelashes while extending its life cycle for stronger, longer and volumized eyelashes. The lightweight serum is easy to apply and contains premium bioactive ingredients that are safe and extremely nourishing for the eyelashes.
For more information about the product, please contact us.
Why use AHL Eyelash Growth Serum?
- Easily penetrates into the eyelash follicles with its low molecular weight 10kda nano peptides
- Natural restorative peptide contents
- Key bioactive contents such as insulin-like growth factor and vascular endothelial growth factor
- No preservatives
- No parabens
- No alcohol
- Not tested on animals
- Suitable for all skin types
Getting To Know The Human Eyelashes
Similar to the anatomy of the hair, the eyelash has a hair shaft that extends towards the outside of the skin, a bulb that forms the base of the hair follicle, and a hair root that ends deep in the skin at the hair bulb.
There are around 100 lashes spread on five to six rows of the human upper lid and 80 lashes on three to four rows of the lower lid. Eyelashes are very delicate, and with an average length of 12mm, its life cycle ranges from only 4 to 11 months.
How to Apply?
- Eyelash Growth Serum can be used daily, preferably once at night before skin care routine for ultimate result.
- Eyes should be completely clean from makeup or cream before application, ideally after cleansing.
- With one stroke, glide the applicator brush along the upper lash line going from the inner part of your lash line to the outer part. Repeat this step with the lower lash line.
- Clean the applicator, let it dry, and store properly for the next application.
With nutrients procured from the placenta, the superior contents include amino acids, peptides, vitamins and polydeoxyribonucleotides as well as rich in growth factors such as vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) and insulin-like growth factor (IGF), which are essential for promoting hair growth. Through the nourishment of rich vitamins and minerals, and the enrichment of VEGF and IGF expression in the hair follicle bulb, eyelash growth and density are greatly enhanced.
How does AHL Eyelash Growth Serum work?
The rich bioactive ingredients of Eyelash Growth Serum are small enough to penetrate the eyelid and is easily absorbed to reach the eyelash follicles and dermal papilla, bringing key mesenchymal-epithelial interactions in follicle cycling.
When the bioactive ingredients reach the eyelash bulb that is in direct contact with the dermal papilla, IGF is enhanced, which then promotes the cell division of the hair matrix cell for the growth of eyelashes. The increased expression of growth factor in the dermal papilla helps to extend and maintain the anagen phase at maximum level.
Figure A demonstrates the subjects GEA scale evaluation at baseline (1) and at the end of week-12 (2). The baseline GEA scale evaluation for this patient was GEA scale: 3 at baseline and it then further improved at week-12 to GEA scale: 4.
- Placenta Extract
- Keep in a cool dry place
- Do not expose to direct sunlight or heat
- Stored at +4°C to +16°C
- Topical use
- Apply onto clean eyelash (preferably after facial wash)
- Can be used daily